Welcome to Aiden’s webpage.
I am an assistant professor in marketing at HEC Montréal and a research member of Tech3Lab. My research interests are modern brand management and content marketing using machine learning, natural language processing, video processing, geo-spatial analysis, big data analysis, and stochastic models. In particular, I study how to measure brand associations across geographic locations, measure customer satisfaction by text mining customers’ verbal feedback, and extract the multi-media content from commercials using deep learning to ascertain what makes commercials effective.
If you (as industry members, or students at HEC Montréal or other schools, etc…) are interested in my research, please reach out to me via e-mail.
Assistant Professor in Marketing at HEC Montréal &
Research Member of Tech3Lab
3000, Chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Canada H3T 2A7
Ph.D., Marketing, University of Miami (2020)
Bachelor of Business Administration, Korea University (2007)
Academic and Research Appointments
- Assistant Professor of Marketing at HEC Montreal, 2020 ~ present
- Research Member of Tech3Lab, 2020 ~ present
Modern brand management and content marketing using
- Machine learning & deep learning (artificial intelligence)
- Natural language processing
- Video processing
- Geospatial analysis
- Big data analysis
- Stochastic models
- The National Pilot Project of Bio Big Data Contruction, Analysist and Modeler (Republic of Korea, 2020~)